04 Sep Employment Senior Solicitor/Senior Associate – Auckland
- Work with a leading Partner in a top-tier firm.
- Advise on high-profile and complex employment matters.
- Located in the Auckland CBD.
Our client is a market-leading top-tier firm in Auckland looking for a Senior Solicitor or Senior Associate to join its Employment team.
The Employment Partner runs a close-knit and focused team and has been ranked as a ‘Leading Individual’ in Employment law by the Legal 500. The team provides advice on all contentious and non-contentious aspects of New Zealand employment law, including industrial relations and health and safety matters.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits are on offer, and our client is also open to discussing flexible and part-time working arrangements. At this firm, you will experience invaluable opportunities for professional development and work with some of the best in the industry. In addition, the firm is offering a generous relocation package for candidates overseas or elsewhere in New Zealand.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years of PQE;
- Private practice experience required (but experience does not have to be exclusively in private practice);
- Employment experience preferred, but if not held, then the candidate must have a genuine interest in employment law and ideally a commercial or litigation background;
- Strong academics;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- A positive attitude with a supportive approach to more junior team members; and
- The ability to work well under pressure, complete time-sensitive work, and manage multiple demands and deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, cover letter, and official academic transcript to Managing Director Frieda Crawford at email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please call Frieda at +64 021 870 206.
Please note that we have been exclusively retained to work on this role and all applications must go through Clarity Consulting Group.
Visit our ad on LinkedIn here.