04 Jul M&A/Private Equity Senior Associate – Budapest
- Join a global law firm’s award-winning Hungarian office.
- Work for clients including international corporations, investment banks, and sovereign governments.
- Located in beautiful Budapest, Hungary.
Our client is a global law firm with a significant legacy in Hungary. It has repeatedly been recognised as Law Firm of the Year in Hungary, and its lawyers come from a wide range of jurisdictions, including the UK, the US, and Canada. The M&A and Private Equity practice group is led by experienced and well-regarded Partners with impressive track records locally in Budapest, regionally in Central and Eastern Europe, and internationally.
Take a look at our recent blog post to find out 5 reasons you should make a career move to Budapest.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 7+ (9+ for New Zealand- and Australian-qualified candidates) years of relevant M&A or private equity experience from a leading law firm recognised in the Legal 500;
- Commonwealth legal qualification;
- Strong academics;
- International experience strongly preferred;
- Native English speaker;
- Adaptability and eagerness to learn about a new jurisdiction; and
- Ability to run small transactions with little supervision and take a second chair on bigger transactions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV, cover letter, and official academic transcript to Managing Director Frieda Crawford at email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please contact Frieda on +64 21 870 206.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels simply as a guide. We are always happy to consider applications from candidates as long as they can demonstrate the required skills, experience, and competencies in order to deliver to the role.